Monday, July 9, 2012

Fitness Tip: Make a schedule

Most of us don't have a manual labor intensive job. That means that if we don't set a piece of our day aside, the exercise often doesn't get done.

Case in point. Last night I thought that it would be nice to run or walk a few miles today. If I got up early enough before school I would fit it in. I didn't set my alarm. Do you think I rolled over naturally at 6 ready to move. Uh no.

Now it's the end of the day. It's hot. And there's no one to watch my kids. All this adds to a day that I won't fit it in unless I shift some stuff around.

It would have been so much easier if I had planned for it in the first place. Look at your calander, set aside an hour and pencil it in. Just like any other appointment. Then keep it. Because your health is everybody as important as lunch with your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...